Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My hands

This past weekend I had the privilege of going to our Women's retreat in Carlsbad.  We had a blast.  It's always so much fun to hang out with the girls and stay up late, and talk, and laugh and cry too! A great time to share your heart and hear the heart of others.
Melinda Scott was our guest speaker and she did an amazing job! In one of the sessions she brought to our attention and asked us what is in your hands? What does God have before you and what are you called to right now? As we sat there quietly with our hands lifted up and praying and asking God what he wants to fill our hands with all I could see was my family.  My Husband, my daughter, my son and then he showed me my sister, and niece and nephew, my mom, my dad and step mom. My Brother and sister in law and Nephews and all my in- laws.  I felt like he was telling me right now Chela your family is in your hands.  I love the ministry. I love it when God uses me as a vessel to be used by him.  I know that where ever I go He will use me, but right now in this season my Family is in my hands to pray for, take care of, and share life with.  I am so excited to share in this journey with my Family and with the Lord.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment