Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is here!

Fall is my favorite holiday for so many reasons! I have great memories as a child of the fall time. I love talking about what we are thankful for and the blessings that we have seen through out the year! I love the coziness of the home at that time and I love the colors all around us.  The smells all around us and the yummy hot drinks! Decorating my house for fall is more fun to me then decorating for Christmas.  Even though the weather has been in the 90's I still had to decorate my house.  I am hoping it will inspire the weather to get a bit colder.  I was inspired by some pinterest things this year so I made a pumpkin with our initial on it. I am super excited to do some fun crafts with the kids too! We will start those next week!! Yeah I can't wait! I love fall!!! SO Thankful its that time of year again! 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment