Thursday, October 25, 2012

A little time for us!

Such fun seats! Watching the team run out gave me goose bumps

I love HIM so much!

Then we moved our seats over by my Best Friend and her DADDY!! I loved watching them with Binoculars. Love them both! 

awesome!!

It was so much fun to experience this with My Kelli

Papa Mac is such an awesome man! Such a special daddy.  Jimmy and I adore him!

A little fuzzy, but we got a shot with Buddy! For such a huge stadium we saw a lot people we know! I missed a picture with Lisa L. My phone died!
This past weekend Jimmy and I had a fun date. We went to the USC game! It was our first time and what a great experience! We had great seats and we loved the vibe that filled the stadium.  Watching the boys score a goal in real life is such a fun feeling! The Spirit and roar of the stadium was awesome! It felt so good to get out with my love and some quality time with one another.  Jimmy has been working crazy hours and he has been exhausted, so time away with just him was nice.  I can't wait until we get to go back.  Next time we want to take Alexis because we know she will LOVE it!! (thanks CJ and Angelica that was the best trade ever!)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment