Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our home, our room!!

I love it when you look down a room and it looks sweet

New doors on my closet!













I love little lights they are warm!

So I think I have been looking at pinterest to much and combine that with HGTV and I am a women on a mission! Why is that whenever guest come over our room is always the last room to get cleaned if it gets cleaned at all.  Lately it has been the room where everything can be thrown.  Well I really needed to make  it our space again. A Cozy room that is romantic and filled with warmth. A place where I can grab a book and light some candles and read. A sweet place to retreat to.  So away I went these past two days I fixed a few things.  Since we got our new floors we never put my closet doors back on but I put up curtains instead and I love it and so does Jimmy! I got rid of a lot clutter and hung all the clothes and added a few things here and there.  Our Bathroom is not my favorite color right now. I am dying to paint it.  I want to change  the mirror, and the cabinets, and the light fixtures.  I know that will come soon but for now its Bright yellow and plain!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment