Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time... Where do you go?

Do you ever wonder where times goes? I do every night.  As I sit down and look at my long list of things to do and  2 out of the 10 things are done. I wonder what did I do all day?   AAHH these past three weeks have flown by. I feel like I wake up Monday and then it's Friday.  Today in the shower I was thinking how have I invested in my kids this week?  I feel like I have been rushing them all over and not stopping to just invest in them.  So I am reminding myself to bring back a few things that we have not done in a while.  Like Library Wednesdays, Fun Fridays, and nights riding our bikes outside.  Because before I know it time would have passed me by      (because you know it's good at that. )  I want to be purposeful in all that I do and invest in 6 things in my life.  Here they are:
  • God
  • My marriage/husband
  • Children
  • Family
  • friends
  • Business
One of the ways I am going to try to make this happen and get more out of my day is by waking up earlier.  Not spending so much time on the computer, stick with my days that I work on certain things and make those  work days habits.  So I hope I can accomplish these things. I pray that I can focus on what God has for me and my family.  I want to be the women that God wants me to be.  

Chela.....

No comments:

Post a Comment