Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brother and Sister!

I feel so blessed to have Erik as my brother and Sissy (Roquel) as my sister. Even though we live miles apart I feel like at a drop of a hat they would be right by my side. I am the youngest of the three and I love that I have them in my life. We have each walked very different paths, but so thankful that the paths we have walked has brought each one of us to Christ. I know that Sissy and Erik will pray for me when I need it and will always point me back to Christ when I need it. I do miss them in a daily basis. I desire to live close to them, but I know that right now at this time of our lives that God has us where he wants us. So when I do have time with them I cherish it with all my heart. Last summer we had the joy of all being together and it was awesome, I hope we can do that again sooner than later. Sissy and Erik thank you for being the best brother and sister I could ask for. I love you!

Chela.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment