Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Soul Surfer


Last week I had the privlidge to take Alexis and our good Friend Karissa to see a private screening of this movie! It was awesome! I cried the whole time and was so moved at how much was spoken of God.  I was so touched by this young ladies life that she had the determination to press on!  I want to encourage you all to please go see this movie! It was so amazing! A true story of a remarkable young lady.  When we got done with the movie on the way home Alexis said, " mommy I can't wait to get back out in the water." I pray that my daughter will shine for Jesus like this young lady.  I pray that she will stand up for what she believes in and will always share the love of Christ where ever she goes.  She makes me proud and I am so excited to see where God takes my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment