Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Gift

Image of *exclusive* Capture Life necklace
A picture of my sweet gift! I LOVE IT Cori!

This past weekend was a little hard for me as I am walking through a few things.  But thankful that I serve a  Mighty God that is the same everyday. God knew I needed  something to make me smile! I love gifts! I love to buy gifts for others and let them know how much I love them and what they mean to me.  Well on Sunday at church a very special friend said, "Hi Chela I have something for you." Oh I didn't know what it could be. So exciting! Well she handed me this little box wrapped with a little bow and as I opened it and saw what it was I was so excited and filled with JOY! She bought me a necklace that had a camera on it and I just fell in love.  It made my week! To think that she thought about me and did this for me just was so amazing.  Cori thank you for being such a special friend and for thinking of me! You have no idea what that meant. I love you and pray that you will be blessed this week. Thank you.
Chela.....

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to watch God use such awesome timing to bring this gift to lift you up and make you smile. Life is so sweet! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete