Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year and New Goals!

Spiritually:
*Have my daily quiet time with God.
*Memorize more bible Verses
*Trust in the Lord!
*Pray for my husband and kids daily.
In my Marriage:
*Be an encourager to Jimmy.
*Listen more, and respond slower
*Create a home that is restful and peaceful for him to come home to.
*Pray for his daily routine and the people he works with.
  • Pray protection over him in all that he does.
  • Make more time for just us.
My Kids:
  • Teach them and show them more about God’s love!
  • Be a mommy that is pouring into my kids with life lessons.
  • have creative moments
  • Have a date time with each one twice a month
  • Invest in what they love to do.
  • count to 10 before I react to them.
  • Create a space for them that is warm,
Relationship with Others:
  • Make it a priority to pray for others 
  • Write special notes to those that I pray for.
  • Spend quality time with my friends.
  • Be a friend that listens and always puts others first.
My Business:
  • Stay humble and to always give it back to God!
  • Invest more into learning more about a small Business
  • build my client base
  • Invest in more equipment 
  • Add new things and packages to my business.
  • Learn 10 new things about Photography
  • Get into a networking group
In My Home:
  • Keep it organized and clean
  • Keep the clutter out
  • If I buy something new then I need to get rid of something old!
  • Open my home more and bless those that are around us.
  • Be thankful for what God has blessed us with.
So these are my main goals for the New Year! I sat and really thought about these this past week and looked at my whole life and all that are in it. (God, my husband, kids, family, friends) How Can I better each one of these things in my life.  I am so thankful for a new year and new things,  I am so excited for this year and I feel that God has a lot of amazing opportunities in store for us as a family and for my business.  Can’t wait!!! I will share this Journey with you all!
Chela....

No comments:

Post a Comment