Friday, January 7, 2011

Our room! Organized!

Okay so I shared with you my kitchen, and my living room and my work space.  Now its time to share our room! Just our room.  I am still in the process of working on my closest and the bathroom.  I definitely need the whole month of January to get these things done. Especially when I am still maintaining the rest of the house.  But I do have to admit it is nice that they are organized and the piles of clutter are gone.

I love that our room is romantic and sweet!

Jimmy and Chela! Perfection!

Another view.

This is above our bed! I love kisses!!

1 comment:

  1. One of my New Year's goals is to get more organized. So far my blog is the only thing I've worked on!!

    Your room is beautiful Love the lanterns hanging on the curtain rods.

    ReplyDelete