Monday, January 24, 2011

Standing in the Gap!!!! Prayer!!!

Today as I was listening to my worship music and enjoying my quiet time I was overwhelmed with Gods presence in my home.  Right now we know a few people that are suffering from injuries or illness' right now and  I was called to my knees to pray for them.  As I was praying the Lord spoke to me and ask me if I would Stand in the Gap? I said, "what Lord?" he replied, "the gap." I replied, "Yes I will stand in the gap for them because some of them don't have the strength or just physically can not do it right now. I began to pray for healing and as I prayed for healing the Lord said to me I want you  to pray for healing in these three areas.  Healing in Mind, body and soul.  Healing in Marriages, Healing in relationships and Healing of illness'. I want YOU to Stand in the Gap Chela!!!  There it was again.  All day he was calling me to his feet.  I had some running around to do, but he told me to stay home and focus on what he was calling me to right then. I continued to worship the Lord he showed me visions of what It means to stand in the gap.  WOW!!!  My God called me out today.  It was such an amazing time.  I wish you all could feel and see what I saw today.  Our God is so much bigger then you think.  He  is getting ready to rock this world.  The Flood gates are opening and let it Rain Lord!!!  I know I am not totally describing this right to you, but I just really can't put it into words.  I pray that you will experience GOD like I did.  I pray that you find a quiet moment and hear what he is calling you to do.  I pray that when you are called you listen and obey! I urge you to stop and pray.  Be blessed this week!  Listen to the song below and just take it in.
Chela.....

No comments:

Post a Comment