Monday, July 26, 2010

Our vacation with the Nield Family!!!

What a great way to start off our summer vacation!!  On the last day of school Erik and Corrine and the boys flew down from Washington.  The  next day we headed out to Legoland.  Then my Dad from Delaware and my Auntie Dee from Georgia joined us.  So Fun!!!  Then my Sissy and the kids from Mexico got here.  Yeah for fun family time!!!  We had a house full of family and we celebrated.  We had a pool party, we went to the Beach,  one day we spent the whole day At Disneyland!!  It was so much fun!!  I loved having them all here.  What a great way to start off our summer.  I just can't believe how fast it went.  We waited and anticipated their visit for so long and then before you know it. It was over!  I am just so thankful that all the little cousins got to be with each other and spend time together!!  I love you all so much and pray that we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment