Monday, July 26, 2010

Journaling my thoughts and my journey

Journaling Pic
So today I started a journal.  It has been a while since I have had one of these and I am super excited about it.  I have a prayer journal that I enjoy writing in and I love to look back on it and see what God has done in my life through my prayers, and thoughts to him. I feel like this summer I have been struggling with some things that I never have before.  I see how my life is changing and some days I am overwhelmed with sadness. I hate it!!  So I have decided to start writing down my thoughts, my feelings and what is going on in my heart.  I think that I am just entering a season that I know that I have been before, but I guess I had to go back there again.  So this time I am going to write about this wonderful season and embrace it and see what the Lord has for me in it.  I am so happy with all the amazing things that God is doing in my life.  My photography is taking off and my marriage with my husband is awesome.  I have two beautiful kids that I adore so much.  But I know that there is something else that I need to focus on.  I can't wait to see what that is.  I do know I am on a journey.  A journey to see what the Lord has for me, a journey to see what God does in other peoples lives and how can I be used for him.  I do know this.... I want to serve others, I want to be a servant of the Lord and I just want others to experience God like I have my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment