Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer is Here

So excited for summer!! I love to plan out our summers I try to have some type of routine so that the kids will just know that on certain days we do certain things. Some of you were asking me how do I do it. How do I plan out our summers. Well I look at the calendar. I look at different activities that are free in our community and things that we can do together. I read a lot magazines and I love Family Fun they always have fun activities in there for home activities. I buy the kids a new spiral journal so that every other day they can sit and have quiet time and write about what they are doing this summer. So this a a brief glimpse of what our weeks look like in the summer.

Mondays: Beach Club Pack a lunch and hang out for a few hours

Tuesday : Moms group we meet at different locations every week.
Afternoon Quiet time/ Journal/ crafts @ Home

Wednesday: Free Movie (look up free movies in your area the Regal Website) then Library in RSM we are doing the summer reading challenge. Afternoon at the pool.

Thursday: Open to play dates and meeting up with friends/ Field trips/ Quiet time and journal

Friday: Cooking day/ quiet time and Journal

We will start this in July because we have family here visiting until the middle of July! So we are really excited for the summer. I want my kids to remember their summer days and have some memories to pass along to their kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment