Monday, July 26, 2010

COUPONS

Save Money In Your Neighborhood, Join the Community.CouponClipper.com is the best source for local coupons.  Coupon Clipper contains over 50,000 free coupons available to print and use today! Save on Restaurants, Health and Beauty,  Medical & Dental, Retail, Home Improvement, Professional Services, Automotive Services and much more! Join the community to begin saving right now.  Connect with other consumers who share your interests through business reviews and ratings. Get your local coupon magazine online! Go Green.
Okay so I get these all the time in the mail and so today I decided to look through it.  WOW!!!  They have some great coupons that I was so excited about.  One of them I can't wait to use.  It is a free child's admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.  They also have great coupons for local restaurant's, and deli's.  A lot of them were for buy one meal get the 2nd for free.  Anyways I just wanted to share my new find and check it out .

Also how many of you get those new coupons at Target???  Well I do all the time.  So last week when I did my shopping I pulled out the coupons from my purse and the ones from the booklet that comes in the mail and found all the ones that I could use.  And guess what I saved $18 with just Target Coupons.  It was awesome!!!  Also you can go to Target.com and at the bottom of the page you can see the coupons that they are offering this week and print them right at home (thanks Gina for the tip).    Have fun!!!  We all love a little savings right?

No comments:

Post a Comment