Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!!!

WOW! I am so thankful for the man I married and husband that he is and the best daddy that he is. I can't beleive that we have two babies that are  6 and 8 already. We as a couple look at our kids and talk about the dreams and hopes that we have for our children. We make decsions for them and I am so thankful that God gave me such an amazing man that I get to share parenting with this man!! I watch him with our kids and I listen to what he says to them and I am so thankful that he has such a passion for these two. He has dreams for them and hopes and prays for them. What a great man of God I married. A man that will teach his children to walk in great character and have faith in the almighty. I am so honored to celebrate this day today with a Husband that deserves so much more. I love you baby!! I am so proud of the father that you are and I am so thankful that you follow our father in heaven for guidance and strength. Looking forward to see all the amazing things that are children are because of the great father they have had.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment