Friday, June 11, 2010

12 years!!! Happy Anniversary

This past week Jimmy and I celebrated 12 years of marriage.  These past 12 years have taught me so much about life.  These 12 years we have seen what life is like to completely Trust IN Lord with our finances, our children and where to  live and our jobs.  We have seen the Lord change our hearts, and attitudes towards situations.  I have learned a lot through my husband.  He has taught me how to be a better communicator, to let things roll off my back, and to over all just be content with where we are.  He has shown me how much he loves me through how hard he works for us and that he wants to see each one of us succeed in our dreams.  I am looking forward to many more years and can't wait to see all the God has planned for us as a married couple.




1

No comments:

Post a Comment