Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kids Honest prayers!!!


I am a firm believer in prayer.  Prayer can change your day, your attitude, it can heal the sick it can bring peace into a chaotic situation.  Prayer can be  be as simple as "help me God" and he will know what you mean because he knows your heart.

Prayer by children is so amazing it is honest, it is from the heart, and it is REAL!!!  I love that my son and my daughter love to pray.  I love that when my daughter was in first grade she taught one of her friends to pray at school when she was scared and sad.  I love that my son prays for his friends to know Jesus.  We can learn so much from kids prayers.  They are short and simple and to the point.  They also have this faith that is so incredible.  From their heart believe and know that God will answer these prayers that they have lifted before him.

As I am stepping back into Children's Ministries as their Pastor again I am refreshed and EXCITED to see what the Lord has planned for our Kids at the Bridge and the kids in the Community of Rancho Santa Margarita.  I can't wait to see their lives changed and to see them experiencing God!!
Kids Prayers from Granger Community on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I love how real you are Chela. And you TRULY are called to Children's Ministry, that is so obvious - I love it. I hope to some day KNOW what it is the Lord has called me to.

    Thanks for your friendship, it really means a lot.
    Oh and I love the 25 things about you, and the 10 things about Alexis, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete