Sunday, March 28, 2010

Amazing Grandma


Prayer Warrior, Missionary, Giver, Mom, grandma, great great-grandma, passionate for the lost,
These are just a few words that descibe my Nana.  Today I got the phone call that everyone dreads.  That my Nana is not doing well at all and they we need to see her.  So I did.  As I was there she just expressed to us that she is ready to walk the streets of Gold and see the Lord.  It is so hard for me to think of her not being here.  I will always remember her teaching me how to make tortillas and trying to teach me how to crouchet and her telling me that my hands were not made for that.  I will remember Christmas' at her house and all the fun we had as kids.  I will always remember the times she called me to my knees to pray.  To pray without ceasing!!  I love her so much!!!  I have been so blessed to have had such an amazing grandma that cared so much about me that she always prayed for me.  I know that I am where I am today because she prayed for me.  Her faith is unshakeable!!  I pray that I will be just like her.  I pray that I can teach my children like she taught me.  As I was driving I just thought about all these memories.  I felt like I was having flash backs of my childhood.  WOW so thankful that I have so many memories of one Amazing Grandma.  Praying for you Nana and that the Lord will bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment