Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Being challenged in the Stillness.

I have blogged many entries on my quiet times.  I love those moments that I have at home and enjoying my worship music and praying and laying all things at Christ feet.  Well this past Sunday I missed Ryan's sermon and so I stopped in the business of day and lit a few candles and got my tea and listened to Ryan's message.  It was awesome and life changing.  If you want to listen to it click here.  It was on Patience and preached in a way that I have never heard it.  It was awesome!!  So I was challenged and at the End of his message I sat at my dining room table and listened to God.  As he revealed things in me that I needed to deal with.  Things that I was doing that I clearly thought were okay.  I felt like he was plucking me.  He was getting rid of the weeds that I had let grow on my branch.  Thankful for these moments of stillness when I let nothing else distract me and clearly focus on what God is telling me and showing me.  Is is in these moments that I walk away thankful for a God that shows so much Grace and Mercy. Thank you God for challenges and for calming me and meeting me right where I was at!!

No comments:

Post a Comment