Wednesday, March 24, 2010

p90x

When I hear P90X I think oh my body hurts.  So I started to do this workout that Jimmy got me last week.  I have to admit I LOVE IT!!!  I have only been doing it for a week and I do it everyday for a an hour and it really works you.  I did take before pictures(that nobody will see except  a few girls) and I can't wait to see the after.  Those will be done in 83 days.  So anyways it is  a workout really focused on gaining muscle and toning your body.  It works so well.  I am still sore and I love it.  I know that you can buy it on Amazon and a few other places.  I have talked to many people that have done it and that are doing it and have loved the results.  I can't wait to see that for my self.  

3 comments:

  1. Stephen is doing this. He bought it brand new from a guy off of Craigslist for $65.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! i do love it. We got it from a guy at Jimmy's work. I am hoping for some change before summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever think about becoming a Beachbody Coach? Not only can you earn money helping others get fit, you will also get a 25% discount on all Beachbody products. After P90X, try ChaLean Extreme. It rocks! http://beachbodycoach.com/juliebutts

    ReplyDelete