Thursday, August 30, 2012

In the Quiet Moments!

In the past weeks I have had some quiet moments with the Lord. It happens as the sun rises and the fresh morning is slowing approaching. They have been moments that the Lord has revealed so many things to me.  It has been amazing. He has shown me things in my dreams and in prayer. I have been WOWED by God. I feel so blessed that sometimes God calls us and quietly whispers to us.  In these past few months I have been called to pray very specific things over my husband, my daughter and my son.  He has revealed my own heart to myself and has shown me what I need to change. (not always the easiest thing in the world) I love that in these past few months the Lord has shown me a side of my husband that I have fallen in Love with and I thank God every day for blessing me with him.  I am so excited for this fall and ready for this new school year.  Excited to see God use my daughter in her school. Excited to see my son grow and mature in Him.  Thankful for these quiet moments.  Looking forward to many more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment