Thursday, August 16, 2012

A little bit of sunshine!

I love fresh flowers! They brighten my day! They make me smile. They greet me all over the house! For me sometimes all I need is a little bit of gerber daisies to make my day.  I love it when my husband walks through the door with flowers  in hand for me.  He knows that they make my heart happy even after 14 years of marriage he still does it and I love it.  They warm my house and bring comfort to my visitors.  I highly encourage you to spend $5.00 at Trader Joes and treat yourself to some flowers.  Spread them all over your house and have a happy week.  I am so thankful for each new day that the sun rises and I get to be with my family and friends.  These pretty little things add to my day!

Blessings,
Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment