Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good Bye Elementary School!

In 3 weeks my daughter will start her first year as a Middle school student.  It was bitter sweet saying good  bye to Elementary school.  We feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing school.  I cried like a baby.  I feel like we just sat in Kindergarten orientation with Mrs. Buxton and so scared to let her go.  But at the same time I have been so blessed to watch  her grow into such an amazing  girl who has a heart that is larger then life for her friends and family and most importantly her heart for Jesus! She is a bright star that I know will succeed in all the she puts her mind too.  I pray that these next three years of Middle School are amazing! I am excited for this journey that we get to walk along with Alexis in and be her parents and see all that God has planned for her LIFE!!!


The 5th graders sang for us! And clapped for their parents as a thank you!!

Her class

Clapping out my girl out of 5th grade!!







So proud of her!!!

That is a Big Tear rolling down my face!

She is so funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment