Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eating better and Exercising!


Working out with Gayla In her home!!! 

A wrap that I put together.  All fresh Ingrediants. Lettuce, red onion, Avacado, tomatoe, Chicken

I mixed it with Brewhouse mustard and it was amazing!

Yummy with a tall glass of lemon water

Whey Protein shake.  Love it! Fresh strawberries, ice, Vanilla Whey, Greek yogurt, A splash of milk

My wrap

Seeing progress!

Dinner one night. Stuffed bell peppers

More progress! I have a waist!

Yummy! Fresh strawberries, blue berries and Greek yogurt and granola

The shake

Gayla taught us a class on cooking!

Love her!

Yummy Tomatoes with fresh basil and fresh Parmesan cheese and olive oil

Fish

Fish

We had fun!

Seeing more progress! I have 10 more pounds to go!
I love the workouts we do!
This one feels so good!!
You would think that I knew it was that easy.  Nope I didn't.  So at the end of April I started working out with Gayla and she also has been coaching me in how to eat better.  I LOVE it! I have introduced myself to so many new things and I have to admit I am in love with Vegis and fruits! I am listening to my body way more and I am starting to make better choices for my family and myself.   Since I started I have lost 9 pounds and have gained muscle and bone mass.  I have way more energy then before and I just feel amazing! We work out at the Lake and the park and I love being able to see myself do things I never thought I could.  I have been taking a few pictures here and there of the process of eating and exercising.  I am looking forward to living this way forever.  It's not a diet its a new way of living. If you want more info and would like to get some amazing recipes and exercise tips please visit her blog. Eat Love and Train

1 comment:

  1. You are so much fun to work with and it's absolutely rewarding to watch you get back to your authentic happy fit shape :) Looking forward to enjoying many workouts and meals together :)

    ReplyDelete