Tuesday, March 6, 2012

!00% California Girl












My little girl loves the Beach. She loves her Roxy t-shirts, flip flops and shorts.  She loves the feel of the sand between her toes and the softness of the sand on her fingertips.  She ran to the water so excited to feel it again and splash with her feet and feel the spray of ocean upon her face. This is my California Girl! As we walked away from the water she said, "Mom I can't wait to get in there on my Surf Board this summer." She is like the sunshine in these images.  Beautiful, bright, and Happy and the Sun just makes you feel so good! Thats my girl! I love it!!! So after my photo shoot I just let her play and I caught it with my camera.  Loved capturing these images of my Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of your daughter. That is one thing my kids are missing out on, not growing up near the beach like Stephen and I did as kids. So they get SUPER excited whenever we travel somewhere with a beach. Love seeing their excitement about it. We've got beautiful lakes, rivers and swimming holes here in the Hill Country...so I know they will grow up with those fond memories of swimming there.

    ReplyDelete