Thursday, August 5, 2010

My home, my place of peace and comfort

"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" 
Joshua 24:15
I love my home.  I have been so blessed with what the Lord has provided for us.  It is my place of comfort where I find rest and peace.  I know that at times my house may not be perfectly cleaned or everything in it's place, but that is okay.  What I do love is that my home has been covered in prayer, it is  the place where I meet God at, it is  a place where I can cuddle with my children and read books to them.  It is a place where I can have quiet moments with my Husband and just talk about our goals and dreams. It is the place that I cry and feel so secure. I love my home!!  One of the things that I love to do in my is almost every night I light as many candles as I can and just sit and RELAX!!!  Have any of you done that lately? Another thing that I love to have in my home is fresh flowers.  AAAHH they make  me feel good and the visitors that enter my home.   Fresh Flowers  make me smile!  So the picture above is what my home is like on a quiet peaceful night in the Williams home.  Take time to make your home a place where you can find peace and comfort.  I pray that you do.  

2 comments:

  1. Such a good post! I couldn't agree more! Took the words from my mouth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home you have! I love the candles and the peaceful mood they set. I find your posts so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete