Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to School

back-to-school
Back to school!!  I found myself wandering the school supplies and loving it!!  I love September for so many reasons! I love buying school supplies, I love the change in season, I love that our family has a routine daily.  Back to school is also my new year!!  I know that the new starts in January, but not mine I start mine in September.  I reorganize, rethink, and set new goals for myself and for our family.  I am going to try a few new things with the kids this year and I am going to try to reorganize the whole house in the first three weeks that the kids are in school.  I am really excited to see the teachers  the kids get this year and I am totally praying for God's will. 


 Praying for Alexis to continue to be the amazing little girl that she is.  Praying for solid friends in her life and that she continues to be such an great example to so many.  I pray that she will thrive in 4th grade.


Praying for Eli to enjoy first grade again and the he excels in it. I pray that he makes some solid friends this year. I pray that has a great listening ears and that he will have a teacher that knows how Eli works and meets his needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment