Monday, December 28, 2009

A visit with Santa Clause




My kids love to go see Santa.  They have it all planned out on what they are going to say to him.  It is a Christmas  tradition in our house that they get to see him and ask for one thing.  Then he always delivers that one thing they asked for.  It is always that one gift that is not wrapped under the Christmas tree.  This year Elisha wanted the new Super Mario Bro. WII game and Alexis wanted a new wetsuit so that she can go surfing when the water is a bit colder.  They were so excited to see him and I just can't get over how big they look this year on his lap.  Every Christmas I cherish so close to me beacause before I know it they will out grow this part of Christmas and So I am holding on to every bit as much as I can.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment