Monday, December 28, 2009

My Nana is 91

 


She is an amazing prayer warrior!!!


My crazy cousins. Just some of them.  It was so much fun seeing them all.  We were missing Chris, Sissy, Erik, Ben and Allen and their families.

Right before Christmas we celebrated my grandmas 91st birthday.  It was a lot of fun to see many of my cousins and extened family members that I haven't seen in a very long time.  My Nana is an amazing women of God and a prayer warrior and I know that I am where I am today because I had a Grandmother that was praying for me.  Her and my Grandfather were Missionaries in the Jungles and in Panama through the Foursquare Gospel .  I am so thankful for her and her prayers.  It was so much fun Celebrating her.  I love you Nana and thank you for all that you have done and still do for me and my family.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How neat to celebrate what sounds like an awesome woman. My Oma who recently passed this year lived to be 91. To think of all the things they have been through and the wisdom they've acquired in 91 years is profound. Happy Birthday to your Nana.

    ReplyDelete