Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ornaments, they have so much meaning.












Well if you are like me I love ornaments.  Often you can see some real beautiful ones or you can find ones that bring a memory to you.  Well My tree can tell many stories.  I have ornaments from when I was in Jr. High and every Christmas when I unwrap them to put them on the tree of flood of emotions fills my heart.  As each ornament is hung we talk about who gave it to us and why.  Some are the kids and they love them. They love to hear who gave it to them and why.  We  have quite a few that are hand made and priceless.  We have ones that are from friends that mean so much  to us.  We have some from places we worked, traveled.  Wow what memories that hang on our  Christmas tree every year.  Thankful for each ornament that hangs from  our tree because what it represents is so very special to me and my family.  This year I ended decorating the tree in tears.  I love this time of year and missing my family so much and really wishing they were near and together.  I know that the Lord will bring us together again to celebrate more Holidays and I am looking forward to that the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment