Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jehovah Rophi- God who Heals

Jehovah Robhi God who heals! Our great physician.  So many  of you know we have been battling Elisha's ear infection for some time now. On Monday we were sent in to have a ct- scan to see how the infection in the bone was. Well when we went in to discuss the results with the doctor he was totally prepared to tell us what we needed to do.

Ok so let me back up to last week. As I was praying for our family and Eli I heard the Lord ask me have you really laid Eli before me? Have you trusted me to heal him and have you surrendered him to me? Oh my goodness no Lord I have not completely.  So that day I laid all of him before Lord and I said I TRUST you Lord with my son, your child.  So in my dailytime with God my journal and prayer time and bible reading all had to do with Trust.  Not by my plan, but I know by God's plan!

So lets go back to today! Sitting in the  doctors office the doctor said let me look at his ear. He looked and laughed and looked at Jimmy and I and said, "WOW! It is clear. It looks great! I really don't know what to say.. I have not seen it look that GOOD in a month."  He proceeded to tell us what we could do as for options like surgeries, but he said, "really I think we are on the road to recovery!" He said, "lets continue to do drops and a different antibiotic for one week.  I really think we are going to see a  change and wont need to do anything else!" He was in such shock that he even had another doctor come in to look at it to get another opinion. That doctor gave us an all clear also!!!

Jimmy and I were walking out to the car and I said to Jimmy can you believe it? Jimmy looked at me and said, "Because a lot of people were praying." Yes they were! IF YOU PRAYED FOR OUR SON WE want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  Thank you for caring enough to stop in your day and pray for ELISHA RYAN WILLIAMS.  Thank you for believing in our Great PHYSICIAN and having FAITH in your prayers! I have no words for what GOD is doing in my son and in my FAMILY. Daily God has asked me to sit before him and I have been.  His voice has become the loudest voice I hear.  His voice is guiding me along this journey of PEACE.  I am so thankful, honored and blessed.  I am so excited to see all that God is going to do in Eli's life.  He ROCKS our world. He is full of life, and has a gentle spirit.  He does things that we sometimes just don't know what he is thinking. But we do know this.  He is going to change the World! GOD HAS A PLAN and nothing can be better then to Live out the plan of GOD!!!

Exodus 15:26

He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."


Psalm 107:19-21

Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.  He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.  Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.


Psalm 30:2

O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.



Elisha Ryan
His name means
My God is my Savior and King







Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment