Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting back to Working out!

running-feet.jpg Okay so here I am back to running/walking at the gym around the neighborhood, and it feels good.   On the days I don't run to go to a class at the Gym called Body pump.  It's awesome! Its all weight lifting. My days can get very full quite quickly but I realized that I need to make time for myself.  It feels so good to be productive in this way.  Today I enjoyed a run with my sister Beth and the kids and it was awesome to have a partner to keep you pushing on.  It felt so good!! My goal is to lose weight and to tone my body.  I want to feel good and look good. ( I want to look good for the hubs).  So I have  a  goal.  By my Birthday November 28th I want o see  10 pounds gone and be a bit toner! So here we go on a fun journey of a healthier me...

Chela.....

No comments:

Post a Comment