Monday, August 22, 2011

The Kids room!!

They love their bunk beds now I need to teach them that they need to make everyday!

This is where their boards are that will have their chores and Verse of the month on. ( I want then to memorize verses more this year)   I also want to put love notes to them on it!

The view from the Door! I dislike their blinds very much!

Another view and that is their closet!

Their quiet reading corner.

Their closet and all their toys and books! You can see the floor1 Yeah!
So I know I have posted this before, well it was time for another.  I am learning that as the kids grow I need to monthly do a a full cleaning of the their room.  Since they share a room it can get very tight in there and full of junk! For the past 8 years the kids have always shared a room and it has been great, but now we are getting into a new phase of life where they soon will need their own rooms.  They need their own space and they seem to be out growing this one, but we are making it work.  So thankful for what God has given us and we are praying that the bigger house at the right time will become available for our family.  So their room was beginning to look like a Hoarders room.  YES it was!! It was scary and I would get so frustrated every time I would go into it.  Well with my amazing sisters help we got it together.  I still want to do some decorating things and I may need to change a few more things but  this is how it is now and I feel so relieved.  They love it!! They have played all day in their room and I love it!

Chela.....

No comments:

Post a Comment