Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yada


I know what some of you are thinking  Yada what is that?  Well  it is a word that I learned at our women's retreat two weeks ago.  So what does it mean??  It means spending time alone with God.  Intimate time with him.  Sitting at his feet and listening to him speak to your heart.  During this time you can also journal and you can write special notes to those that have been put on your heart.  It can also be a time when you lift prayers up to God.  It just is such a special time that is set aside for you and God.  For me I love to Yada when everyone is in bed or when the babies are taking their naps.  During this time I light the candles, and sit and pray.  It is such a personal and private time and afterward let me tell you how refreshed I feel.  I am so thankful that I get to have this time with him.  May you have a blessed rest of the week and remember to take time to spend with God lifting up those prayers and sitting quietly.  How often do we as mothers just sit in the quietness of the night?  I challenge you today to try.  It will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment