Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Williams are sick!!!

Digital Thermometer
So last week Alexis woke up with a high fever and her head was hurting her.  She  ended up sick for  four days.  Poor thing.  I felt so bad for her because there was nothing that I could do for her.  It was viral and we just had to wait it out.  So now it is a new week and Alexis was well for two days and then it happened.  Last night at 1:30 in the morning Eli came to me crying that his head hurt.  Well he was burning up with a 103.4 fever.  AAAHHHH not again!!  So here are home again with a sicky and trying to figure out what to do.  I am just praying that this won't last as long as Alexis'  We have a lot to do this weekend and Mommy doesn't want to be stuck in the house again.  Please pray for my little guy to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment