Thursday, January 10, 2013

Walking in God's Will

Happy New Year! It has been a very busy season for us and Excited for the new year! So I just had to share what God has been doing in my Life.  For about three years now I have been watching my business grow! It has been amazing.  At the same time I have been doing a few other things in my church.  My heart for anything I do is that I always share God's love.  The end of this year I was challenged on where is my heart and where is my ministry? As I sat across from Ryan sharing my heart and tears streaming down my face I heard my self say things I didn't realize.  I heard my heart and I heard my faults.  It was so good for me.  I came home and chatted with Jimmy.  He always helps me bring my mind back to earth.  Then I sat before the Lord for about a week and really prayed about what my ministry is.  Then TADA!!! I heard the Lord say, "your ministry is your Photography Business." What, Really?  As I looked at it and thought about all that I wanted to do with it I saw it.  From that point on I have had so many opportunities open up for me.  I have heard from so many amazing people. I have booked up like crazy and God has given me a new vision for this year! I am so excited I can't wait.  I know that I am walking in his Will and what Joy it is for me.  I am taking one step at a time right now and walking slowly.  I am not sprinting, but taking a walk with God and taking him along with me in this new Journey. I am so excited! So thankful for the people in my life. Thankful for a God that loves me so much! HAPPY NEW YEAR! BLessings!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment