Saturday, February 12, 2011

Children's Books!

If I Could Keep You Little... I love children's books! When I was younger I thought that it would be so much fun to own my children's book store and have craft time and story time and just have fun!!  Well that was a dream I had.  


Now that I am a mommy I love to read these books! I bought this one for me.  I read it to my kids while they were sick and I almost didn't make it through.  I feel like they are growing up so fast.  Where has the time gone? But as I read this book it made me smile.  I know that all those fun things when they are babies are priceless and great, but what this simple little book showed me is that I have so much more to look forward to.  I Love watching them grow up and see them explore the world.  I love how their little minds work and the conversations that take place.  I love being their mom! I am so thankful that I get to be with them all the time and be a part of their daily routine.  So just taking it one day at a time and loving every minute of it! You can pick up a copy of this book at Target.  

No comments:

Post a Comment