Thursday, December 30, 2010

Creating a new surrounding.

SO one of my new Goals for the new year is getting rid of clutter all around the house.  I also feel that Once this is done it will be so much easier to maintain my home.  My goals are getting longer and my list seems endless of the things I would like to see what happens in my home.  I have been so crazy busy for the past three months with my Photography business that my house and everything around it have suffered.  Now I am focusing on it.  I am dedicating the whole month of January to creating this new space for me and my family.  It is a process and takes a great deal of diligence to keep it up, but I am going to make it happen and make life a lot easier on me and Jimmy and the kids.  So I started in the Living room and the Kitchen and Dining room and my computer table/ work area.  I feel like if these things are in order then my day to day life things will be so much easier ( I know all you organized junkies are saying DUUHH well if you know me well you know that this does not come to me easily) So follow along with me as I work my way through my house and get it under control and keep it that way.
Chela ...


My Mantel clean and clutter free!

My Family picture that I love!

Special sayings and verses fill my house with encouragement for all!

Yeah a clean Kitchen with clutter free counters and no dishes! Goal is to always keep like this.

School paper work and other school things and bills hang out here!

My coffee corner!

My work space

Keeping it neater and clutter free so I can get more done!

3 comments:

  1. You're off to a great start! Hey if you ever need help with the blog, buttons, or anything design related, let me know. I designed mine myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristin I need help for a button for my family one and my photography one. Thank you so much! Lets chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once all the holidays are over and things are back to normal (bring on the normal, please!) next week, I can help you put something together. Email me: coopsmommy07 at aol dot com.

    ReplyDelete